Won Home United 3-1 yesterday and i only played for 10mins. I was quite angry but i just recover so can't expect much. Coach send me for the U21 trail today and we played against the Young Lions. I think i didn't play badly and i must try to impress the coach because they are going to Vietnam for tournament so if i want to go, i must get selected. Handphone got confiscated today but teacher gave it back after class. I'm going to go sleep now, i'm damn tired.
29 July 2009
The pizzas


Won Home United 3-1 yesterday and i only played for 10mins. I was quite angry but i just recover so can't expect much. Coach send me for the U21 trail today and we played against the Young Lions. I think i didn't play badly and i must try to impress the coach because they are going to Vietnam for tournament so if i want to go, i must get selected. Handphone got confiscated today but teacher gave it back after class. I'm going to go sleep now, i'm damn tired.
Won Home United 3-1 yesterday and i only played for 10mins. I was quite angry but i just recover so can't expect much. Coach send me for the U21 trail today and we played against the Young Lions. I think i didn't play badly and i must try to impress the coach because they are going to Vietnam for tournament so if i want to go, i must get selected. Handphone got confiscated today but teacher gave it back after class. I'm going to go sleep now, i'm damn tired.


