03 January 2010

Couldnt find time to blog. Too tired and stuff. Let me start with Ruth first



Bro, you already in Australia now getting prepared for school. Its a very sad thing that you left Singapore. All the fun we shared on and off the field is amazing. From playing soccer together to KL trip to Vivo City for drinking. Remember how i made you fall in KL just by telling you what to do? HAHA. You were angry but after a while you cooled down. At first when i met you, i didn't really like you maybe i do not know you well just why i started making judgment. After while i get to know you better, you gel in and yes we are one! I still remember how you look after me when i was tipsy because it was my first time drinking. You bought me food(Macdonald)and sent me home. A simple tiny act like this wont go unnotice by me. Sorry for not sending you off on that day and if i say that i won't cry if i am there, i will be telling a lie! It save my embarrassment though. haha. I wish you are the best in your future endeavors. You take care of yourself bro!

31st December 2009

Wanted to countdown at some party at clark quay but it look so pathetic so we went marina.







After which, we went to lau pa sat to eat. Saw yunxin.

















KTV next












CNB came to raid the place! We got screened. What a nice way to start the new year? But it won't bother me much. I had fun inside though. Keep playing around while the rest were so serious! After everything was done, breakfast than home.

1st January

Slept till late afternoon. Went town. Wanted to have buffet but we were late. Ate a simple dinner. Took mrt home after that.

2nd January

Town again. Walked around looking for stuff to buy. All don't have my size! Met yunxin and sarah since they were there too. We rented a DVD at cine and we watched together. Took bus home after watching.

Today

Mum: Are you going to church?
Me: No
Mum: You attending Mosque?
Me: Yes

I was in bed and mum came and shake me so hard. I was damn tired so i just anyhow reply her question. Mum thinks that i am a malay now. Coaching at east coast in the afternoon. Luckily only a few came. Not a big burden. Coach treat me dinner! Save my money! haha. I will do my summary of 2009 maybe tomorrow if i have the time. I am too lazy think now and i have to wake up so early for school! A little excited, a little not.