17 January 2010



'Do you still want to be in the team? Judging by your attitude, it makes my decision easier. I am very very disappointed with your attitude you showed yesterday. You just remove your boots and relax when i didn't sub you in. You didn't know i was watching you most of the time. When i debrief, you didn't shake the coaches hand and you just walked off. What kind of attitude are you showing? It so disrespectful. I wanted to have a big go at you yesterday but i didn't. You know what i feel like doing today? I feel like telling you not to change and just sit on the stands and watch your friends play but i thought to myself, is it fair to you and to the team. Also all the fun time, jokes and laughter we had together. For a player i know since last year, who have a lot of potential, who wants to learn and play football and giving his best. I never had a problem with your attitude until now. I don't know what has gone into you. I really hope this would not happen again. Do you have anything else to say?'

I said sorry, he forgave and we are on good terms :) I wanted skip the match today but Thank God i didnt if not this wouldnt happen and i dont know how long it would drag. Did not start the match. Coach wants me concentrate and not think to much of what happen. He told me that i will only come on straight after first half which i did. Lost 4-0 against Tampines Sleague. Uncle Jefferey, Ben and Isacc came to watch. Heading to church later but before i get to sleep, a game of dota :)