Additional photos from the S R NATHAN CUP. Hanged out with Wijitra and Mei Lin on thursday. Wijitra made a big discovery that i didn't even know for the whole 17years of my life. My middle finger on my left hand is not straight! The tip is tilt to the left. When she asked me about it, i took a look at it and i was shocked big time. I keep adjusting to try to make it straight. haha. I know its impossible. I don't know if i am born like this or did i injure it. When i showed to elder bro, he was disgusted but when i showed it to sis, she laughed at first but after that she told me 'dont worry, you are special, you are different from others' aww, thanks sis. Game against U17 just now. We won 4-0. I scored one! At last i open my goal scoring account after 5 games. One thing that i can't wait now is the match report. I wanna see what they say about me :)