24 March 2010

Game against Woodlands(Last Saturday)


The whole afternoon, i was thinking whether to go training or skip. In the end, i went because i got nothing to do at home. On the way, saw mei lin. We were messaging each other while on the same bus. It was a bit retarded. haha. Training was fun despite only about 13 turned up. I have still not secured my attachment! If you are wondering what am i going to do, i gonna be a PE teacher :) I intend to go back to my ex school, Bendemeer Secondary. They have not replied to the email my teacher sent. Hopefully they will accept me. I am more familiar with the surroundings and the people there so it won't be so stressful for me. Another alternative, Beatty Secondary. Aubrey insist that i go to his school. First option, Bendemeer if not Beatty :)