I am playing it cool but i think i am losing you.
Game yesterday against Sengkang Punggol. We won 4-0. A bit upset with myself. I got a handful of chance to score but i wasn't sharp in front of goal. Therefore, i missed it all. I thought the best chance for me to at least get a goal is when i DIVED to earn a penalty. Call me a cheater or whatever. Even the best players in the world do dive. HAHA. I feel quite happy actually. I manage to deceive the referee. First time after so many try. And so, i wanted to took it but since Bear(Teammate) is a goal away from a hat trick, i let him took it. But you know what? HE MISSED IT! Maybe got God knows that it was not a truthful one? That is why he didn't let it go in. Haha. One thing that i always tell myself 'People don't call how many times you miss, they count how many goals you score' :D
Street soccer in the early afternoon today. I was so call the spy. Peakview wanted to play below my house but we were not sure if there were anyone playing so i will always do a 30mins interval check starting about 10am. A peep down my house and if there is people playing, i call them and they will rush down. There were people playing around 12pm, so we played with them :) Town with Fazli and Stanely in the evening. Walk around and had dinner. Town is seriously boring. Weekends this week is better compared to last.


