A little obscene (Safety Purposes)
Photos from last week's game. School was a waste time. No difference from any other normal day. Workout in the gym after school. Did exercises that only hit on my breast. HAHA. I wanna make it pop out a little. Next will be my small little arm. I doubt i will be consistent though. Geylang field in the evening for training. Was on the verge of skipping with some others but right at the last minute, we went for it. Usually mum will pick me up at the field after training but today, i met her at lavender. Once i got into the car, she asked 'got any prositutes pull you?' I replied with a no. I took bus so i skipped all the alley :) During the yesteryears, the prositutes in geylang could easily form up 10 football clubs or you can even choose your 1st eleven and substitutes. Haha. That is what peakview joked about. But now, its not the same. Wondering when my attachment starts? I start on June 7 till 25 October :)







































