24 May 2010

It may sound stupid. Read on if you want :) This is what happened yesterday.

I lost a few dollars. I confronted my younger brother because he used to steal my money. I don't know if he does it still. Last time, he did it all the time. He said that he take didn't stole it. My both elder siblings wouldn't steal. They have their own money. Plus if you have a perspective of a person of what happen in the past, its hard to change? Not actually hard. Only if you are willing to give that person a chance. Both of them wasn't at home when this happened. So he challenged to call the police. I told him to go ahead. When the police came, how i wish it did not happen. My mum broke into tears. The next moment, my whole world came crashing down. My heart couldn't take it anymore. That is when i shed tears too. My mum have enough stress/problem. Adding this on is worse. At that point of time, i could really give my younger bro face a extreme makeover. I told him to watch out. After yelling that at him, the madam, the size of a boomer in L4D, brought me into the room and ask me questions. Next my younger brother. I walk out of the room, straight to my mum, hug her and told her while sobbing at the same time 'i didn't cry because the police came, i cried because i hate seeing you in this state'. After talking to my younger bro, she asked me to come into room. My younger bro was crying too. She talked to us both and clarify things. The police left after me and my younger brother came to a agreement of not fighting. quarreling and etc.

You can say that it is just because of a few dollars but if you don't try to correct him now, when? When he grow older? By than its too late. I think this incident will bring us closer. Till now, both of us have not speak to each other yet. Soon we will. I am leaving this problem behind since its already the past. Now there is only one thing in my mind, the Final exams which is exactly next week. It determines my next path.