11 May 2010

We both were deciding whether to cut hair. After a while, 

Me: Lets go. I know what kind of hairstyle i want already.

Aubrey: What style?

Me: Doggystyle. Hahaha.

I think its best i don't say out what he replied. Didn't do much to my hair. I just cut short and trim it. To say the truth, i hate cutting hair. If i am bored with my hairstyle and i wanna try a new one, i am afraid that it don't turn out nice. Quite frustrating. School was normal. Did gym after that. Worked on my shoulder and arms. Less aching compared to the other time i did on my chest. The aches took at least 1 week to go off. If there is aches, it means you are working on it :)  I am going to perth with the team! Around august when the YOG starts. I smell something exciting. Hmmm, the girls? HAHA.