10 June 2010





Its only my 4th day at work and already know so much about some teachers. I know who is the lazy ones, who likes to give half done work, who likes to push work to others, who likes to carry balls and many others. Now i know what is happening behind the scenes. Even teachers i knew, i didn't expect them to be this way. Its like totally unexpected. I studied for 4 years and i hardly step into the general office. Now i do it most of the time, i found out that there are good people in it. One called Lucy is especially good. Knowing that i have not eaten my breakfast, she sacrificed hers for me. She even fought for my working time. For the past 3 days, i have been working for 11hours. 7.30am-6pm. I didn't even realize. Not like i am earning $10.000 a month. Thanks to her, i now start work at 9am and end at 6pm. Till school start than i have to start at 7.30am and i will end at 4pm :)