02 August 2010

 Wow, finally blogger has been good to me. I dont have to save, edit and do all those shit already. Its back to normal. School has been good. But its just that its getting a tad too boring? I'm not assigned to any class for PE so i could just join which ever class i want to. And if i don't want to, i will just have to sit in the staff room. Since last week, i have been searching for websites that allows me to watch those clear movies because i got nothing to do in the office! The most is 8am-10.45am. After that, i totally have nothing to do. If your eyes are clear enough, you can see that i gave my hair a cut. I seriously hate cutting hair :( Everytime i bring it for a cut, the outcome looks funny. Then i will have to wait for it to grow then maybe it will look nicer? I won't blog often. Only when i got the time to do so :)