21 June 2010





Ben's birthday part last saturday was funnn! I went after my game which we lost 1-0. BBQ at Yoh's condo. We treated it like we own the whole place. Scream, set the pit with huge fire, play loud music through Ben's speakers and didn't follow the ground rules. Issac and Ashwin swim naked even though there were kids around. Super funny! Played R.O.C.K and Chop Chilli Chop. Issac was the leader. He keep doing all the sex positions. Laugh till couldn't take it. Explored a abandoned school. It was extremely dark. I was damn scared but i just went with the flow. Lepak at Macritchie. Took cab home. Slept only for a few hours, tournament at CAGE. Champions! Top scorer again :D This time better. Trophy and $50 cash. I was very upset with the organizers. Someone was leading the chart with 5 goals but his team was already out. I was only at 3 at quarter finals. Determined to score 3 at the semi's to take home the award, i did. But you know what, they counted only 2 -.- They don't believe i scored 3. Knn. So i left with final to at least score 1. Very pressured but i did it with ease. Scored one and the award is mine. Who wants to share the honour with others? I was upset because its like your hard work is being cheated? But i have already put it behind, i dont care already. The trophy is sitting nicely on the cabinet. haha. Today was normal. Training cancelled. Dinner with mum and sis. My head is spinning. I need some sleep.