17 June 2010



See the jumpshots above? I am the one who initiated it! Haha. Webcam with aubrey yesterday. He is a bastard. He tricked me into seeing something. Thank God there is no one else in the office except me. Still it was funny. One of the staff cooked lunch for the whole office staffs today. Even though i don't station at the general office anymore, they still called me over to eat together. If they happen to go out to buy food or drinks, they will even buy my share. They are super duper nice people. I found a new source of entertainment for myself. Clicknetwork, Chick VS Dick. I think i am going to get crazy over KayKay. Never happen to me going crazy over a celebrity or someone before. But she is not a virgin. She lose it when she was 17. I don't want someone that has been ride on? I'm talking like i am going to have her. HAHA. Besides that, the show is funny. It makes me laugh. Mr Xavier told me 'i have to start treating you as my colleague, no more as a student' It makes me feel like a teacher more! 10 days before school reopens. Can't wait for it to start.