14 June 2010


Miss Ong: How long with you be with us?
Me: Till around October
Miss Ong: Ok, don't flirt with girls uh.
Me: Huh. Wont la. I scare they flirt with me (laugh)
Miss Ong: Ya i scare it might happen. Our girls nowadays very wild.
Me: Kidding la. Wont happen. I will have to draw a line between me and the students.
Miss Ong; Yes you better.
Victor: Only during school hours
Miss Ong: NO
Me and Victor: (Laugh)

Sat alone in the office the whole day. No other PE Department teachers came. I wanted to take the chance to sleep since there is on one in and i was very tired but if i get caught, i think i will be in deep shit. So i just keep myself entertain by listening to music, facebook, people's formspring/tumblr/blog and youtube. Sis and elder brother will be leaving for church camp at KL tomorrow. Have a safe trip! See you both in the next 6 days.