06 June 2010



Had our last meet before we go for our attachment on friday with class mates. Gonna miss them for sure :( Looking at Mr Edwin makes me feel sad. Of all the things he did for us for one and half years came flashing back into my head when i stare at him for a moment. Cry, motivational talk and etc. Thanks for everything! Game against Balestier Khalsa yesterday. Won 2-1.  I could score but i hit the post! DAMN! I sat on a motorbike for the first time today! Kseven picked me up today with his bike. We went for a tournament at Fico. We lost halfway. I didn't told my parents that my friend is picking me up with his bike. If they knew, they wouldn't allow. When we were on the highway, i keep imagining that we would get knock down at different ways. I got a imagination that no can can challenge i guess. But i always trust God to put me at the right place, at the right time :) Good experience. In the future, i will still ponder if i would wanna sit on it again. 

I am starting attachment tomorrow! I am still thinking about what to wear, what snacks/food to buy, how to decorate my desk.