03 June 2010


This was last 2 weeks match report. I am done with exams! Not going to have anymore of that for this year. No more taking 157, no more traveling for at least 45mins to school and back, no more taking naps in the bus, no more hanging around west mall, no more eating at mufiz or whatever you call that shop and no more going to Bukit Batok area for about 3-4 months. Last paper today. Where do you find teachers where they give you super obvious clues during exams. You can find it in my course! Even when the time is up for us to pass up the paper, Mr Edwin go through the whole paper with us telling obvious clues. Its only up to us to find out and write down. Thinking back about the first time i came into the course and now, time pass really fast! I am starting attachment next monday. I got no holidays :( The exciting shit happens only when school reopens. So for the time being i think i am gonna back to pack the Pe store or do admin stuff? I start early, i end early :)